Professional wet cleaning is a safe, affordable and effective way to clean clothes without the use of chemical solvents. Join us for a free wet cleaning demonstration so you can see, smell and feel the difference!
After 60 years as a conventional dry cleaner, Glenforest Cleaners was the first Toronto cleaner to ditch chemical solvents and switch to professional wet cleaning in 2007. Owner/operator Alex Zachos is a second-generation garment cleaner, who learned the trade from his family. Alex advises other dry cleaners who have successfully adopted wet cleaning methods and provides garment cleaning services to Toronto’s first wet cleaning depot, Riverdale Cleaners.
Join Glenforest Cleaners, Riverdale Cleaners and Toronto Environmental Alliance for a free wet cleaning demonstration on Sunday, September 24th.
During the demonstration you will:
- Get an exclusive ‘behind the counter’ tour of Glenforest Cleaners, a wet cleaning plant
- See from beginning to end how specialty items like tailored suits & delicates and fabrics like wools & silks are professionally wet cleaned with a beautiful finish.
- Ask a successful wet cleaner owner/operator technical questions about the wet cleaning process
- Ask a successful wet clean depot owner questions about consumer demands
- Learn how wet cleaning can save your business money on energy and water bills, eliminate chemical and hazardous waste costs
- Learn how wet cleaning can save your business time and money by eliminating the need for governmental reporting and training
- Collect free information resources on the wet cleaning process, wet cleaning equipment, and product suppliers as well as updates on environmental law and policy that may affect dry cleaners.
- Become eligible for a free wet cleaning assessment to identify growth opportunities in your dry cleaning shop
Register to attend a free demo by filling out the form below.
To register for the demo on Sunday, October 29th, click here.
3309 Yonge St
Toronto, ON M4N 2L9
Google map and directions