If you live or work in a high-rise building, you can help your building reduce waste by joining the Zero Waste High-Rise project. TEA has created a step-by-step pathway that you can work through at your own pace to:
- Assess your building’s strengths and opportunities
- Develop and implement a waste reduction plan
- Track your progress and celebrate success
There are four stages in the Zero Waste High-Rise Project pathway:
- Stage 1 - Introduction
- Stage 2 - Finding Opportunities
- Stage 3 - Planning and Taking Action
- Stage 4 - Measuring & Celebrating Change
Each stage is paired with tools and activities, success stories, resources and virtual peer-learning events to help you succeed at each stage in the process.
- You’ll receive a copy of your answers after you submit each form
- If you’re working in a team, only one form per building needs to be completed.
STAGE 1: Introduction
Tell us about your interest in this project, the size and type of your building, and your building’s waste services.
- INTRODUCTION FORM (AVAILABLE HERE)
STAGE 2: Finding Opportunities
Complete three online forms that will guide you in identifying the strengths and areas for improvement in your building. You can complete the forms in any order, and you can save your progress to come back to later.
STAGE 3: Planning and Taking Action
Design a custom work-plan that is focused on the gaps and opportunities you identified in the previous stage. Throughout this stage, you will be able to track your progress and access different tools and guides from TEA to help you enact your plan.
- ACTON PLAN (AVAILABLE HERE)
STAGE 4: Measuring and Celebrating Change
Complete forms that help you measure the progress that you’ve made. Then compare your new results with where you started, so that you can celebrate achievements with your building.
Forms are coming soon.
See all Forms in the Online Pathway here
- Return to the main project page.