This report card evaluates the TTC’s performance, over roughly the previous 12 months, in meeting five goals set by TTCriders. These goals are based on key principles from the TTCriders’ vision statement. This is the public transit system TTCriders want for our city.
1. Fair and Affordable Fares
2. Building modern, fast transit into all corners of the city, as fast as possible
3. Making public transit fully accessible transit
4. Frequent service that connects all our neighbourhoods
5. Environmental sustainability
See the fulll 2012 report card here.